6:30 p.m.  @ Jackie Johnston's house.

Meeting Called By:            President, Devon Peters


Attendees:                         Laurie Gillespie, Jackie Johnston, Patti Flann, Mikey Hall, Devon Peters & Taylor Reynolds




Treasurers Report:             Club balance ~$1500



New Business


Clean Up:                           Weedwacking may have to be done before the 1st Gymkhana.

                                             The tower and arena need to be painted

                                             Grandstands -  Seats and some of the braces need to be replaced as they are rotten.

                                              ****Any help would be greatly appreciated. In order to keep the Gymkhana’s going help is needed!! If you can help out, please call Jackie, Mikey or Devon to set up a date and time.


Membership:                      Memberships this year have been raised to the following prices:

                                                      Active Family - $30

                                                      Non Active Family -$40

                                                      Active Single - $20

                                                      Non Active Single - $30


Event-O-Rama:                   Due to the declining numbers of riders in past years, the Event-O-Rama prize will be dropped to $150 from $250. If participation increases this year, raising the amount for next year may be considered.


Signage:                            The sign on the front of the tower will be pulled down so it can be repainted.

                                              Posters will be put on bulletin boards and wooden signs will be put up to advertise the Gymkhana’s.


Miscellaneous:                   -Mikey will stand as acting VP in case President is absent.

                                             -Nikki will be filling in for Patti as Secretary for the beginning of the season.

                                             -$200 cash for Les Barnes for the Gas & etc., for helping the club. –Passed by all

                                             -Devon will talk to Marco about getting rough cut lumber for rails for the arena & bracing for Grandstands.




Meeting Adjourned @ 7:35 p.m.

Next meeting TBA.